Do you want to understand your Cyber risks and weaknesses? Our independent IT risk assessments thoroughly investigate your IT systems and infrastructure in place. We investigate the types and levels of security in place both logically (IT based) and physically. We then provide detailed feedback on any issues and recommendations therein.
A typical IT risk assessment includes;
- Interviews with Management
- Interviews with staff
- Interviews with IT
- Review of IT security systems
- Review of IT security polices
- Review of IT infrastructure
- Review of externally facing systems
- Review of physical security
- Review of documentations
- Review of data security
- Analysis of findings
- Recommendations for action
- Presentation of results to management
The benefit of carrying out an IT risk assessment is that you, obtain a professional and neutral assessment of your infrastructure, identify risks for your company and opportunities for improvement. The decision, which (if any) of these will be implemented and by whom stays with your company.