- This event has passed.
The Maritime Academic Conference & Expo
September 20, 2016 @ 8:00 AM - September 21, 2016 @ 5:00 PM
We are delighted to share with you the 2nd edition of MARACAD, The Maritime Academic Conference and Expo, which will be held on 20 & 21 September 2016 in World Trade Center, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, under the patronage of His Excellency Dr. Abdullah Bin Mohammed Belhaif Al Nuaimi, UAE Minister of Public Works and Chairman of the Federal Transport Authority– Land and Maritime, as well as a high level strategic partnership with the Dubai Maritime City Authority.
This year’s edition will highlight the following topics:
1. Maritime Human Resources - Today and Future.
2. LNG Bunkering & Training Challenges.
3. Offshore Industry - Human Resources and new technological development.
4. Management of Ports - Human Resources Development
5. Environmental Sustainability - in the Marine Industry.
6. Integration of the Information Technology with the Maritime Industry
MARACAD 2016 is foreseeable to be a distinctive meeting point for: Regional and International Maritime Authorities, Maritime Organizations, Maritime Training Centre’s, Classification Societies, Ship-owners & Operators, Ports Operators, Oil & Gas Sector, Maritime Officers, Shipping & Shipbuilding companies, and lots of maritime related activities.